Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our new house! (really)

Well, we finally did it. We finally got a house. And I don't have an ounce of buyer's remorse (that's the true test.) Hallelujah!

I wonder whether I will look back on these last 8 weeks of house hunting fondly -- every saturday and sunday shuttling a baby to and from 5-10 houses each day, running out to meet our realtor at a moment's notice when a new "gem" of a house came on the market (only to discover a "gem" it was not), fretting over each offer (yes, there were FOUR), sleeping fitfully at night wondering if we'll ever find something we love. I could dramatize it more but I'll spare you all the agony. ha.

I love our new little house! It's completely updated with gorgeous bathrooms and a chef's kitchen and we have a great yard for Jacob to explore. We can't wait to move in. Anyone up for making the trek to San Fran to help us unpack?














1 comment:

Stacie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! looks like a real "home sweet home" kind of place!! congratulations!!