Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day 2017

Mark was excited to do something outdoors on Father's Day with the kids and since it's his special day, we had to make that happen!  Maddie had been asking to go on a family bike ride for a long time but since Mark and I don't have bikes, that's been tough to do!  I researched bike rentals and found a place right by the town lake trail in Austin where we could rent bikes and easily get to the trail.  The kids were so excited!  Even Dex didn't make a peep the entire time in the baby seat on Mark's bike.  After our ride, we had lunch at Shady Grove and shaved ice!  Such a fun day celebrating an awesome Daddy.  Happy Father's Day to my sweet Dad (who constantly reminds me to keep posting on this blog!) and to my sweet Father-in-law.  We are surrounded and loved by so many awesome Dads!   XOXOXO




No comments: