Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mark and Angela plus 1

Have you ever seen that show Jon and Kate plus 8? For the love of pete, I had no idea that I could have an anxiety attack just watching television. This family has a set of twins that are about 6 years old and then they have sextuplets that are 3. I asked Mark tonight if he could imagine living with 6 baby Jacob's every single day and he agreed that it would be insane. He also told me that I wouldn't last a minute in that house. ha. (Don't worry, I'm not offended because he absolutely speaks the truth.)

Jon and Kate, God bless you because I don't know anyone that could manage that kind of chaos.

The best thing about the show? It makes me feel like we have it pretty easy around here. :)

Take a look at a recent picture of our big, toddler boy.


1 comment:

Stacie said...

funny you should mention the gosseleins....i just finished watching 2 dvr'd episodes!!! it's my newly discovered favorite show. all i can say is holy cow...that's a lot of mouths to feed, noses (& bottoms) to wipe, shoes to tie, etc, etc, etc..... i am amazed. absolutely amazed. and you said it...it certainly makes one realize how easy life is in comparison!!! huh?