Sunday, February 24, 2008

New 'do

I'm becoming creative lately when it comes to entertaining myself. Unfortunately, Jacob is usually my target. He's surprisingly cooperative as long as I don't try to dress him or change his diaper.
I'm still deciding whether or not to cut his hair. Sometimes he's got these cute little curls twirling around adorably in the back of his head. Other times it looks like a mangled rat's nest. Either way, I still love to play with it and decided to break out the hair gel the other night and see what creations I could come up with. Mark was due home any minute and I thought he'd get a kick out of it.

Surely, as you look at these pictures you will recognize that our dear baby boy looks a bit different. When Mark got home though, I got no reaction. NONE. It's like he never looked at his head or something. So much for my FUN. :(
(edited with Mark's comments: "I was on the phone when I came home and therefore was distracted. I love my son no matter what crazy hairdo he has which is why I didn't react.")
HA.

No comments: