Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lemos Farm - Round 2

This weekend was our friend Warner's 2nd birthday and his party was at Lemos Farm -- the same place where we did our pumpkin picking last October. Once again, Jacob was in love with the goats and could have fed them all day. I, on the other hand, didn't want to go near the goats after one of them snatched my dixie cup (filled with goat snacks) right out of my hand and then ate the whole cup. When I say he ate the cup, I mean he ATE THE CUP. The paper and everything. I thought about telling one of the workers but my friends assured me that goats eat everything and that my little paper cup wasn't going to make the thing keel over and die. Thank goodness.

Anyway, the bouncy house, train and playground were a hit but Jacob had to leave the pony rides behind. He really, really wanted to go but when he realized that mommy and daddy couldn't walk around the ring with him (he had to ride solo), he burst out in tears. Oh well, maybe he'll ride a ride by himself by the time he's 20.














No comments: