Friday, November 13, 2009

Like Brother, Like Sister

I think it's unreal how much Maddie looks like Jacob. There are so many faces she makes that remind me exactly of him. I was looking at pictures today of Jacob when he was about Maddie's age now and couldn't believe the resemblances. I guess since Jacob looks exactly like his daddy, then that means that Maddie looks exactly like her daddy too. Oh well, at least I got my girl. :) :)

Take a look...

Maddie's first bath (top) and Jacob's first bath (bottom):



Maddie doing tummy time at 6 weeks (top) and Jacob doing tummy time at 8 weeks (bottom):



Maddie at 6 weeks (top) and Jacob at 10 weeks (bottom):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children -- of course, beautiful parents

Julie said...

Again though with those blue eyes!!! The similarities are pretty uncanny.