Friday, November 20, 2009

"Look at all that hair!!!"

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that when someone meets Maddie, I'd be a rich woman by now. Apparently, this is her most distinguishable feature. Much like Jacob's cheeks. Whenever someone met Jacob, the first thing out of his/her mouth was inevitably "Look at those cheeks!"

I love that she has a lot of hair!! And I hope she doesn't lose any of it!! My Dad thinks we "fix" her hair like a little boy's hair and suggests that we cut bangs. Um, her hair is literally only an inch or so long so I think bangs are out of the question. Sorry Dad.

I guess I may have to bust out the bows here soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sleeping picture of her. And I do love her head full of dark hair! Ha!

Julie said...

My dad said that about Kate! Um, they are little bitty baby girls - their hair is short! I would get so miffed though when people thought she was a boy. I guess that is weird, but I was offended. She is so yummy! I want to kiss her cheeks!!!