Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday Mania!

It has been a whirlwind month so far, evidenced by my lack of writing. In all honestly, I'm afraid this will become a bad habit I need to break...the neglecting-my-blog habit.

So here's what's been going on. It is birthday MANIA around these parts folks. Birthday parties every single weekend. Not that we are complaining (did I say we? I mean us.) First, it was Sheri's party at the ever-so-popular Pump it Up (where Owen and Jacob celebrated their 2nd birthday together.) Then it was Warner's birthday party at the PJCC featuring Andy Z (hey, have I blogged about him before? ha). This weekend is Jade's birthday party at Safari Run, followed by OWEN AND JACOB's birthday party at Safari Run on Jan. 29th. THEN, it's Ellie and Iris's birthday party's on the SAME day (2/5) -- luckily, at different times, so I can be there for both (did I say I? I mean we.) Then finally, we have Tyler's birthday party in mid-February.

Friends, you are exhausting me! (Did I say me? I meant us.) heh. If you haven't noticed, I love myself some birthday parties. Throw on some Safeway cake and that delicious icing and I am in heaven!! Darnit, I keep talking about myself. I MEAN, the kids LOVE the parties and the cake and the singing and the fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF OUR BESTIES HERE IN CALIFORNIA. HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO HAVE YOU ALL IN OUR LIVES!

Here are some pics from Sheri's Pump it Up celebration.











No comments: