Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stair climbing. All. The. Time.

If you don't want to just kiss the heck out of this face, you are not human.

I have nothing else to write. But I'm being harassed by my awesome Dad for more posts! (Love you Dad!)

I absolutely love, love, love this outfit from Aunt Misty and Uncle John. They were good to Maddie and Jacob this Christmas!!



One of her favorite ways to pass the time...up and down the stairs...over and over again. Thank goodness she's getting quite good at going down on her belly.



Those darn baby blues will always get me



Check out her 8 teeth!



Going up and down the stairs really couldn't be any more fun!



When most people ask me how old she is, they are shocked when I say 15 months. They all think she's at least 2 years old!

No comments: