Monday, July 18, 2011

The highlights

I am in JBF mode again so the blog has taken a backseat. I apologize! We've been super busy too so my camera was filled with fun pics that I finally got a chance to download. Here are some highlights from the last few weeks.

Oakland Zoo with the fam. Maddie REFUSED to turn around for this picture. At almost two, she is quite opinionated.











The zoo can wear a kid out!



4th of July fun with Rachel, Iris, Krissy, Clay, Jaemie, Matt, Joe, Owen and Nathan! Iris is getting SO big.



You will see a trend with the popsicles. They are becoming a daily treat.



Case in point.



We visited the San Carlos fire station and Jacob was not shy about asking the fire fighters a million questions. And I was so impressed at how patiently he waited for his turn in the drivers seat.




Of course Maddie had to get up there too.



Roommate reunion! Priscilla was in town from Australia and Rachel and I were SO EXCITED to see her. What a fun night. It's been literally years since we've all been together.





Do you see the trend I was talking about earlier? Maddie is OBSESSED with popsicles.



And they still love each other more than anything.




These last 2 pics were taken today. For some reason, my heart aches when I look at this picture of Jacob. So handsome...and so grown up.



She is this enormously animated, talkative little girl. She loves to dance. She loves to see you dance. We've already established she loves popsicles. But mostly, she loves her big brother.



And finally, a little "Twinkle Twinkle" by the Broxterman kids:

No comments: