Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Photos 2011

I'm ashamed it's taken me this long to blog about our most recent family photos. We had a family photo shoot with my friend Shauna of Stinkiepantz Productions a couple of months ago. Of course, it was right before my sale so once the shoot was over, I was focused on other things. Now that I've had some time to digest these pictures, I could look at them over and over again. Shauna is so talented -- and so amazing to work with -- we are lucky to have her as a friend!

Take a look at a highlight of our pics over on her blog.

But if you'd like to see the whole lot, follow these directions:
Go to www.stinkiepantz.com, click on portfolio, then client proofing, and enter the password: broxterm@n11

And to our families, let us know if you'd like us to order any specific pics for you!

No comments: