Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random iPhone uploads

Every now and then, I finally get the chance to download photos from my phone to my computer. And on more than one occasion, I am completely surprised by a photo on my phone. Most of the time, I realize that Jacob has gotten a hold of my phone and started snapping photos at random. All of the time, I laugh hysterically. Here's just a few of the photos/videos shot in the last few weeks. Most of them, were intentional. :)

This was taken at the San Carlos Art/Wine Fest. Go cubs!







Grandma and Grandpa sent Maddie a kilt from Scotland. I had to literally BRIBE Maddie to put this on. Bribes with lollipops work wonders. And Grandpa wonders why she's not wearing a shirt. He's lucky I got the kilt on!



This is one of those priceless "Jacob got a hold of the camera" photos. In fact, there were about 10 of these. Taking photos of himself at Joann's Fabrics. That's how interesting a fabric store can be to a 4 year old.



I nearly fell on the floor when I saw this. This is Jaemie buying fabric. Obviously after our workout at the gym. LOVE. IT.



Don't ever underestimate the fun that can be had at Toys R Us. They hate it when I show up with my kids. Because my kids will be the ones taking EVERY single bike out and riding it around the store.



But how cute is this photo? Both of my lovelies -- all smiles on their toys r us bikes.



Not sure what this face is.



And we've been gearing up for Halloween. Jacob loves his Mario costume.



Jaemie got this Minnie costume for Maddie for her birthday. Maddie LOVES it. And she really couldn't look any more adorable.



So, these were pictures I absolutely do NOT remember taking. We took a day trip to Napa in a limo with 3 other couples (including Matt/Jaemie, Dana/Tim and Amber/Anthony) about a week ago. The trip was awesome but our limo broke down in San Francisco on the way home. This is where the whole day went awry. The boys thought it would be a good idea to buy a case (CASE) of beer while we were stranded. Yes, after a day of drinking wine in Napa. The case was gone in a short amount of time and so were all of our minds. Hence, the lack of memory in taking these photos. Either way, you can tell it was a GREAT time!









Gotta love the iPhone camera!

1 comment:

Jaemie said...

Best day EVER. The limo, not JoAnn's! :)