Friday, January 3, 2014

Thanksgiving in Chicago

A much belated post but I have to make sure I get these photos on the blog before time REALLY gets away from me.  With Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together this year, November/December felt like one big, long holiday.

Baby Jack was getting baptized on Chicago over Thanksgiving weekend so it was a great reason for us all to spend the holiday together in Chicago.  Jacob and Maddie were in heaven spending the break with their cousins Caitlin, Caroline, Colin, Carys and of course, Baby Jack.  I'm not sure when I'll stop calling him "Baby" Jack -- perhaps until Eric and Kelly make another one of those beautiful babies!

My kids could not be MORE enamored by this little guy (evidenced by the very last pictures where they are holding him).  Maddie would ask every 5 seconds if she could hold him.  Thank goodness he has such a patient mommy and daddy!

Can't wait until we can all do it again!

P.S.  Look!  We got Maddie into a dress!














No comments: