Monday, December 23, 2013

Over The Years with Santa

When Jacob was almost a year old, we tried our very first picture with Santa. Sadly, it did not turn out as I had expected.

It's hard to tell in this photo, but he was SCREAMING when I placed him on Santa's lap.
 























We didn't try Santa again until Maddie was a year old. By then, Jacob was obsessed with Santa and I like to think that they helped each other get over the anxiety of sitting in Santa's lap.
























Since then, it's been nothing but sunshine and rainbows each Christmas.

2011:
























2012:
























2013:
























I can't imagine a day when they will be "too big for Santa" but from the looks of the last picture, they are already crowding his lap! I can't believe they aren't little babies anymore. (sniff, sniff) I am one lucky mama though to have these memories to look back on!

1 comment:

Jaemie said...

You are lucky! Those are amazing!