Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween from Green man, scary man, dinosaur and Amy Farrah Fowler and Sheldon

I couldn't get our act together this year and come up with a family themed costume.  I know how important this is to people, so I apologize.  The kids are getting older and want to do their own thing and frankly, I'm exhausted!  Getting our kids in costumes at ALL was a major accomplishment.  We ended up spending Halloween with our good friends in the neighborhood and had a BLAST.  Such a large, fun crew!  Maddie decided to be "green suit" person (I was baffled by this) and Jacob wanted to be something scary.  I picked up the dinosaur costume for Dex at JBF and Mark and I decided to go as Amy and Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.  Our costumes were SPOT ON.  Too bad none of our friends watch that show and none of them knew who the heck we were.  I dressed up as a nerd for nothing!  It was fun nonetheless and I just love our little village out here.  They are something special!
























 Channeling Amy Farrah Fowler and Sheldon
 (see below for the real thing!)












No comments: