Monday, October 17, 2016

Baby hair!

It still baffles most people that we have a son with curly red hair.  In truth, it baffles me on a daily basis.  I obsess over his hair.  When I'm getting ready in the morning, sometimes I'll comb it down wet and then lightly dry it with a hair dryer and he looks like a different kid!  But come noon time, his head is mess of red curls and really, I couldn't love it anymore.  His first haircut is going to destroy me.

I used to do little mini photo sessions in the backyard with Maddie and I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time I've done them with Dex.  But I do love these pictures, and they have inspired me to do this more often!

He is 7 1/2 months old in these pics.  Notice Max always wanting to be around the baby :) :)











No comments: