Sunday, April 30, 2017

Teetering Toddlers

The time from when a baby first starts walking until they are practically running is rather short, and incredibly adorable.  I've been trying to take lots of videos of Dex lately because I know this time of tumbles and teetering and Frankenstein-walking is short lived and I just want to remember him for as long as I can like this.

He is Everywhere now and into Everything.  I've noticed that the pain in my neck on the left side (from carrying him with my left arm all the time) has subsided and is nearly gone -- all because this guy is becoming more and more independent these days and is less and less carried by me.  It's bittersweet really.  I LOVE this stage.  His personality is shining through more each and every day and he just a JOY to watch.  But I see the baby in him lessening with each day and that just about breaks my heart. 

Enjoy this.  I know I will for a long, long time.


April 6th (3 weeks after his first steps)

April 11th:







No comments: