Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Frankenstein, a copy and a scary old man!

I think the days of our family-themed Halloween costumes are over unfortunately. The kids really like doing their own thing which was quite random this year! For the first time, we went on a Halloween hay ride in Glen Lake which was super fun.  Then, on Halloween night, we went to a friends house where a big group of kids gathered and played before trick or treating.  Dex didn't quite understand trick or treating yet, but I know next year he will be ALL about it.  The kids had an awesome time, as usual!  I think their favorite thing about Halloween is counting and sorting their loot when it's all over.  And I love that they know what candy is Mom's favorite (Almond Joy) because they don't love it so every single Almond Joy that they get comes my way!  WIN!

Mark took the kids to a pumpkin patch earlier in October so I had to sprinkle in those pictures too.

Happy Halloween from Frankenstein, a copy and scary old man!



















No comments: