Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The third wheel

Poor Dex is constantly being dragged from game to game, practice to practice, activity to activity for one of his siblings.  I guess that's part of the deal when you're the 3rd kid. Being the youngest of 3, I remember many days on the sidelines of the soccer fields watching my brothers play and even working the concession stand with my mom.  Those were actually some of my favorite memories so even though I know it's exhausting for him, I hope one day he will look back on these days and smile.  Because I tell you what, he's got YEARS ahead of him of this!

Also, it goes without saying that he's usually the HIT of the game, no matter where we are.

I did finally sign us up for a class at The Little Gym which he absolutely ADORES and he does go to his little school on Mondays and Wednesdays so little by little, he's got his own thing going on too. :)















No comments: