Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A week in review

We just got back last night from a 9 day stay in Texas which explains my blogging hiatus. It was quite a busy week filled with baby showers, bachelorette parties, and reunions with family and old friends. No wonder we're exhausted! I've decided that we will no longer travel with the kiddo until he's at least 3. It will take me that long to recuperate, I promise.

Julie's baby shower was a smashing success and she is such a gorgeous mommy-to-be. I can't wait to meet her baby girl! Later in the week we ventured out to meet Tara and her baby, Luke, who might just beat Jacob's off-the-charts growth curve. I then headed to Austin for Melody's bachelorette party which just too much fun. Jacob had an awesome time playing with his cousins and I was so happy to be able to see my Grandma who was visiting as well. We miss being so close to everyone!

Here are some pics of our week together:








No comments: