Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Now that's what I'm talkin' about

Ahhh, summer. I had forgotten how fun summer was in San Francisco. Oh wait. That's right. That's because summer was always FREEZING in San Francisco (and not so much fun.) All that fog rolls into the city in June and July and you forget summer ever existed as you bundle up in your gloves, scarf, down jacket and hat.


The beauty of living in the Peninsula is that every day is 70 degrees and sunny and every weekend is filled with some sort of celebration of summer (art, wine and blues festivals, concerts in the park and farmer's markets.) We went to yet another festival in Menlo Park last weekend where we feasted on snow cones and danced in the grass. Jacob's hair is turning blond and he is tanning like a true little Italian.


I captured a few pictures of him today as we played outside again....enjoying every bit of summer.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I read this, a wall of fog just outside my office window with not quite rain but fog perspiration, is chilling me to the bone. But not for long, soon enough I will join the Broxterman's on the Penninsula and I took with be at those little festivals with you in my sweet summer dress.

BTW - I love the pic of Jacob with all the cars in his arms. Very serious.