Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jacob's 2 1/2 year "birthday"

Last Thursday, Jacob officially turned 2 1/2 years old. To commemorate the occasion, I decided to have his pictures taken at the Picture People. We used to take him there every 3 months during his first year of life because they were fast, relatively inexpensive and just plain easy! Since we haven't had any professional pictures taken since last October, I thought we were way overdue.

Jacob was fantastic. He always amazes me when we go to have pictures taken. I'm usually a bit stressed about it (hoping that he'll cooperate and that we'll get at least one good picture) but every single time we have gone, he has been such a ham for the camera and likes to have fun with the photographer. This time was no different and we actually had a fabulous session!

Here are some of my favorites from this session on 7/30/09. Also, below, I wanted to include some of my favorites from previous sessions. I always love looking at how much he's changed in such a short amount of time!

Picture People session 7/30/09 (Jacob = 2 1/2 years old)

















Picture People Session 2/21/08 (Jacob = 1 year old):







Picture People Session 11/9/07 (Jacob = 9 months old):







Picture People Session 8/7/07 (Jacob = 6 months old):







Picture People Session 5/8/07 (3 months old):





No comments: