Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Chicago...

I forgot that I had taken additional pictures with my little point and shoot camera in Chicago. Unfortunately, this silly camera doesn't take the best photos, but it does take great video clips which is why I purchased it. Why can't they make a small camera that does it all? (if you have one, please advise?)

Jacob passed out in Uncle Eric's spare bedroom. I just think it's cute that he's in a real bed:



When we arrived on Thursday, we decided to go to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. This place is AMAZING. Jacob loved checking out all the sea life (especially the dolphins) but he didn't particularly like seeing a spider crab up close. Mark was holding him and brought him over to the aquarium with the spider crab and Jacob screamed bloody murder at the top of his lungs. It nearly scared the pants off of everyone in the room. I was taking a break on a nearby bench and couldn't stop laughing at the sound of my poor son's shrill scream. In his defense, I went to take a look at the spider crab myself and admittedly, it could scare the skin off a snake. It was SUPER creepy looking. Of course, in Jacob's mind, the best part of the aquarium was the kids play area where they could dress up as penguins. We couldn't get him out of there!







By the way, today marks 33 weeks! In 2 weeks, we'll have another ultrasound and finally get to see the baby again. From then on, our Doc is going to try and guess at the baby's size to see if an earlier induction is necessary. There is a huge part of me that would really love to see this baby come on his/her own so please pray for a spontaneous labor this time!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Pretty lady, you look wonderful!