Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Fun

I know it's been a while since I've written and decided that tonight would be my "random" post. I have all of these photos and videos that were taken of Jacob sporadically in the last few weeks but never really could develop them into a story. We've been so busy lately as well so I have neglected my blogging responsibilities once again.

I only have energy for captions tonight :)

My Friday playgroup meets at different fun play places each week. Here are some photos from Antz in your Pantz, Jump for Fun, and Chuck E Cheese:














Out to dinner with the family when Grandma and Grandpa were visiting:







Jacob finished his last class at the Little Gym and unfortunately, after this session, the Little Gym near our house closed down. I'm currently looking into an alternative extracurricular activity...





And finally, Jacob has transitioned from dancing on his toy chest to singing on his toy chest. Yes, in his underwear. He loves to sing nowadays -- and of course we love to let him.

1 comment:

Psychicmommy2maya said...

BRAVO JACOB!!! You've become an excellent performer!

I'm so glad you're having an amazing time in Texas. Please don't have too much fun though, we still want you to want to return to us in Cali :)

We miss you tons- MAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!

XOXO,
Mel & Maya