Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My new mission in life

For the last few weeks, I have been obsessing over the fact that Maddie has yet to roll over (either way). She is almost 5 months old!! She easily turns her body from side to side to reach for a toy or to look in your direction, but she still can't quite make it all the way over on to her tummy. She tries so incredibly hard to lift her body up over that little arm that gets stuck underneath her and then she gets tired and falls back on her back. It breaks my heart! My new mission in life is to get this girl to roll over consistently before she turns 5 months old, which, given it is February and a short month, only gives us THREE MORE DAYS!!!

Maddie trying to roll over:



This is how she hangs out most of the time:





Cutie on her tummy!



And of course I just had to take one of her adorable self in her boots

No comments: