Monday, February 22, 2010

A Valentine's Day full of Love

John and Misty tied the knot on Valentine's Day so we all drove down to Houston for the big event. Jacob was the ring bearer so we had been prepping him for weeks for his big role. We even busted out our own wedding video to show him what Hudson and Hayden did at our wedding. He said "I can do that!" after watching it and we felt we had prepared him well. He did do amazingly well and looked so super handsome in his suit. While I think it's always cute to see him so dressed up, it also makes me sad to see the little man he is turning into. What happened to our baby? The wedding was fantastic and we are so happy for John and Misty!!

Here are some of our favorite pics:

Jacob hugging Brookie at the rehearsal dinner. Man he loves his cousins!



Jacob and Hayden. The command must have been "Show me your teeth!"



Hallie and Jacob practicing walking down the aisle



Jacob loved his ring bearer pillow



All the cousins! (Minus Misty's oldest son Clay)



I love how Jacob is eating in this picture and the one above



Handsome boys! Frank and Mark



The beautiful bride



Grandpa with Maddie and Jacob



We managed to get Maddie to sleep right before the ceremony started. What a relief!



I love this picture because I'm kneeling down giving Jacob a pep talk before we're all about to walk down the aisle. We're going over it one more time...look how serious I am!



They all made it down the aisle and plopped down right there on the steps at the altar.



Jacob listening



So handsome!



The beautiful couple!



We were so happy Great Grandma could be there (look how awesome she looks and she's 91!!). She amazes me everyday.



The Ildebrandos



The first dance



Me and my angel



Daddy and his angel

No comments: