Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Photo Shoot

Not a professional shoot, but I was pleased with the outcome! I haven't taken them out to take pictures in a while so while it wasn't raining, I stole the opportunity to bribe them with fro yo if they let me take them outside for pictures. Surprisingly, they were all about it! I have to say, I'm pretty lucky to have two kids that love to take pictures. And who take bribes easily...

To see all the pictures I took, click here

























When she outgrows these jeans, I'm going to be devastated. Yes, she's wearing designer jeans. Sevens, to be exact and no, I didn't pay $120 for them. I found them at TJ Maxx for $30! And Grandma got them for her :)



I really can't believe this part worked -- I put the camera on the self timer and got these shots. The trick was, they got to take turns pressing the camera button, then we all ran back to our "spots" before the camera clicked! They thought it was super fun! Now we just need Daddy to be with us the next time we do this!















She has mastered the pout. And unfortunately, it's so darn cute she usually gets what she wants.



Maddie became less interested in the self-timer mode and Jacob was reprimanding her. Look at me still trying to save the photo!



Maddie running out on the pic -- "Where you going Maddie?!"



Jacob, however, could have done it all day



And finally...the PRIZE! Frozen Yogurt! We love this little place by our house.



SERIOUSLY. I just want to EAT HER CHEEKS.



And her eyes, although not as blue anymore, still kill me.



So cute.



More sibling love...



If I can get even a couple of good pictures out of a day, then I am happy! So this day exceeded all my expectations! I love it when that happens!

No comments: