Wednesday, November 13, 2013

iPhone Flashbacks

The beauty of a smart phone is that you'll never have to miss capturing a special moment. The pain in the arse about a smart phone is that if you neglect to download those photos onto your computer to share them, well then, what's the darn point?

That's me. The one who forgets they are there.

Then I decide to update my iphone to the new IOS 5 something and I am lost. Completely lost. I don't know where things are on my phone. I don't know how to text a photo anymore. I don't know how to download music. LOST I TELL YOU! Stupid Apple.

But the silver lining is that I have been forced to download photos from my phone onto my computer that have been sitting there for months (years, maybe). Looking at them now makes me laugh. And cry. Because the time goes too darn quickly...

This was our last visit to Great America this Summer.  Please take a look at how Maddie's leg is wrapped around Jacob's!


Mark and I at the Northwestern/Cal game.  What a fun night!


At the San Jose Lego Kids Fest


Wine country weekend with my girls.  I love this photo for so many reasons.  We look happy, silly, and just plain fun.  And that's what every single moment is with these girls.  My girls for life.


I then got SUPER LUCKY and got to spend a few days in wine country with this man for my birthday.  My soul mate. :)


This is Jacob after he got his flu shot.  He screamed so loud all of San Mateo County could hear him.  But ice cream always makes it better.


And then of course the next day when he had an inexplicable fever for 24 hours.  Darn flu shots!


A trip to Target is never boring.  Especially with all of the Halloween gear you can try on.  And my little people LOVE to try on stuff!


And lately, whenever Mark goes out of town, this happens.  I'll spare you the vomit photo (yes, one does exist) and instead just show you the peaceful "passed out photo" in the midst of the aftermath.  I also won't show you the picture I took of the wine I ended up drinking that night!


When Jacob and Maddie got matching Avengers pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa they had to immediately put them on even though it was 2:00 in the afternoon.  Then they had to get into character.


Nanny and Papa sent Maddie this gem.  She is too stinking cute dressed all up as a veterinarian.


Mommy was a slacker for Halloween this year and couldn't pull together a family theme in time.  It's getting harder since the kids are very much into making their costume choices on their own.  Somehow, superheroes won again.


And Uncle Joe came with us on the Goblin Walk this year!


My favorite people.  All dressed up.


Again, my favorite people.  All dressed up.


And for even bigger laughs.  This one KILLS me.


A LOT has happened in the last few months.  My Fall sale is over now so I hope to at least put a decent effort into blogging until the end of the year.

Happy FALL!

1 comment:

Jaemie said...

The Halloween pix are outstanding! :)