Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Craigslist

Dear Craigslist,

I am writing on behalf of my mommy, Angela, (a.k.a. craigslist junkie) to applaud the quality of the many online classified ads you manage. My mommy has scored some serious deals on your site lately and, in turn, has been uncharacteristically joyful. I'm telling you, if it weren't for craigslist, I would likely be sitting outside on the driveway playing with dirt.

For instance, mommy just got this adorable train table yesterday from a sweet woman in San Bruno and I love it. It's the perfect height for me and it holds all of my Thomas the Train engines and tracks.




Did you happen to see the Pottery Barn Kids rug underneath that adorable train table? Mommy scored that from a woman in Oakland for a fraction of the cost. It has cars and trucks and trains on it and I love to point at it and say "choo choo!"



And how about this Pottery Barn Kids car rug that sits in my room so I don't have to sit on the cold, hardwood floor? How cute is that thing? Mommy found that one for dirt cheap from somebody in San Carlos.



And finally, what is a backyard without a toddler playset, equipped with a ladder, rock wall climbing, AND a slide? Seriously, what more could you ask for? Mommy looked for weeks and weeks for a climber and ended up buying this like-new one from a nice lady in Foster City for a quarter of the retail price!

So Craig, don't ever forget the many joys you bring to households everywhere and keep those quality postings coming. I (ahem, I mean mommy) thanks you!!
Your biggest fan,
Jacob

No comments: