Monday, June 23, 2008

Why didn't I think of that?

This just cracks me up. In a previous post, I advised against ever clipping a baby's nails while he/she is awake. I still abide by this rule. In fact, last night on the way home from a friend's house, Jacob fell asleep in the car, and I busted out those nail clippers as fast as I could so I could clip those Freddy Krueger fingers (and toes.) Some of you may think that's disgusting. I think it's just pure common sense.

Anyway, I came across this ad just now and I had 2 thoughts at once:

a) You've GOT to be kidding me and

b) This woman is a genius!

It's a lighted baby nail clipper called the "Baby Light and Clip". It's a nail clipper with a flashlight on it folks. This mompreneur is probably making millions on an illuminated nail clipper. Which begs the question, "why didn't I think of that?!"

p.s. I wasn't driving the car last night when I was clipping Jacob's nails in case you were at all curious. As many of you know, I love to multi-task in the car (and am an expert at driving with my knee) but I have not yet discovered a way to drive AND clip nails at the same time (as all California drivers will surely appreciate.)

No comments: