Thursday, August 14, 2008

Never too much of a good thing

Jacob and I went to the fair again yesterday with our Wednesday playgroup. I guess we can never get too much of a good thing and entry was FREE before 3 pm (how cheap am I that I woke him up from his nap so that we could get there before 3?!) This time, I decided to ditch the stroller and just let him walk/run around. It's hard to say whether or not this was a good idea. He hates to sit in his stroller for any length of time so I was afraid of having to keep track of the stroller AND him for 3+ hours. So, instead, the time at the fair morphed into a grueling workout for me as I chased around this 31 lb. hyper-ball in 90 degree heat.

Another great time was had by all, and Jacob and I actually got to ride on something other than the carousel! I was allowed to ride on the Bee Ride with him which flew around in circles and went pretty high and he loved it! No pony rides this time around -- mommy substituted ice cream instead.

This is his new "Say cheese!" face:



I couldn't take the ice cream away for a second without him screaming!



On the bee ride -- it sure did feel higher than it looks



Jacob's doing his "say cheese" face again but this time with his eyes closed. How cute are Jaemie and Owen?!



That's a little better



We just love that carousel



Our adorable friends Millie and Emma and Marcia and Warner

1 comment:

Butch and Charlene said...

You say a cheese face, I think he is just a ham like his grand papa.