Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peek

Jacob's Halloween costume arrived last week and I was determined to get him in it so I could snap a few pictures. Unfortunately, every time I whip out my camera, Jacob wants nothing to do with being in front of it...and everything to do with being behind it and looking at the old pictures of himself on the LCD screen. I try my hardest to explain to him that he can't see any pictures of himself until I take them...but this is one concept that doesn't quite get through to a 20 month old. So, the tears typically start falling when he can't (or I won't let him) hold the camera to look at pictures of himself.

So, alas, I sunk to bribery. "Jacob, if you go sit over there, stop crying and let mommy take a picture of you, I will give you fruit snacks." I didn't quite get the pictures I was hoping for, but it was a good trial run. See for yourself.

Check out the fist full of fruit snacks.



No comments: