Friday, October 17, 2008

Now if I could just get him to do the dishes

Jacob has taken a great interest in household chores although most of the time, his help requires more work than the actual cleaning itself. I have found one chore in particular in which he excels...throwing away trash. In fact, I find him walking around the house picking up little scraps of whatever (food, paper, etc.) and throwing them away in the trash. I sweep everyday, but man does a toddler know how to do a number on the hardwood floors.

I have to admit that Jacob is even more diligent than his daddy when it comes to this task. Mark threw away an entire bag of newly purchased makeup this past weekend because he didn't realize there was anything in the bag. I think I'm going to leave the trash removal up to the 20 month old in this house.


1 comment:

Butch and Charlene said...

With your good looks, you do not need makeup.

Love Ya
Uncle Butch