Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Music Man

Jacob doesn't dance nearly as much as he used to. And if you've seen our previous video posts of him dancing, it's a downright shame that he's lost his love of dance. Maybe it's because he's getting older and now realizes that when he dances, people stop and watch...and giggle...and point. There really is nothing cuter.

But that doesn't mean he's lost his love of music. He now loves to sing at the top of his lungs in the backseat of the car as we're driving along the highway. I mean really. Who doesn't? Unfortunately, we're still belting out tunes like "Rockin' Robin" and "Big Red Car", but it really doesn't matter to me as long as I see his cute happy face singing right along. Here's an example: (and please don't turn this video into the Southlake police department. I realize I was driving while taking this video, but it's not nearly as dangerous as it looks.)


No comments: