Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello Santa

I've never been one to force Santa on Jacob. The first year I tried to get pictures of Jacob with Santa ended up in a cry-fest and the pictures, while entertaining, were not pretty. So last year, I asked Jacob if he wanted to take a picture with Santa while we were at the mall and he quickly said "no." Fine. I wasn't going to push it. This year, my Mom's League had a Christmas party and Santa was there taking pictures with the kids. Jacob was ALL about talking to Santa. He now realizes that Santa brings him toys and he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to tell Santa exactly what he wanted. In fact, I think this is how the conversation went:

(Jacob runs up and sits on Santa's lap.)
Santa: "Hello there. What would you like for Christmas?"
Jacob: "Santa, I want Lightning McQueen and Thomas please."
Santa: "Lightning McQueen and Thomas?"
Jacob: "yes. No rocks. No rocks please."

I was DYING. He is too darn cute for his own good.

1 comment:

Jaemie said...

and so handsome in his sweater vest!!! :)