Saturday, December 5, 2009

Maddie's 2 month stats

Maddie turned 2 months old on the 30th and we took her in for her 2 month check up. She weighed 12 lbs. 6 oz (exactly 3 pounds gained from birth) which put her in the 88% for weight and she measured 23.3 inches long (almost 4 inches gained from birth) which put her in the 83% for height. We definitely make big babies in this family!! She is a healthy little girl and is growing so big everyday.

Her smiles are just infectious and she is cooing in her little baby voice all the time. It has to be the cutest thing anyone has ever heard!

I was trying to snap some photos today in hopes that one of them would be worthy of a birth announcement. We did have a winner so I won't post that picture here (because you will all be getting it in the mail soon!) but I will go ahead and post the ones that didn't make the cut. :) Enjoy!









2 comments:

Julie said...

You took these?!! They are... and SHE is just beautiful!!! Look at those blue eyes! If y'all end up with a blue-eyed little girl as well, I will be very amused. What are the odds?!! (I know someone could figure that out for me.) She is so beautiful, Ang. I cannot wait to spend more time with her!!!

Lindsay said...

Ah, Angela, little (big?) Maddie is so beautiful. I wish I could see her in person (I'd give her a big bear hug like Jacob!)... hope all is well. We miss you!!!