Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 5 Moments of 2009

1. January 26, 2009 (Monday): Mark was leaving for Las Vegas for a week long conference that morning and asked me to take a pregnancy test since we had been trying to get pregnant that month. I was supposed to get my period that day so I told him that it was way too early to test. He asked me to take one anyway since he was leaving for the week and didn't want to be hundreds of miles away if we found out later in the week (we found out I was pregnant with Jacob when Mark was in Denver in 2006 and I had to tell him over the phone.) So, that morning, I woke up at 5 am to go to bootcamp and took a test. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw that infamous second line! I went back into the bedroom and woke Mark up with an "I'm pregnant" whisper in his ear. I'm sure he must have thought he was dreaming! I couldn't wipe that smile off of my face all day long!!

2. February 4, 2009 (Wednesday): Jacob and Owen celebrated their 2nd birthday together at Pump it Up in Belmont, CA. Who knew a 2 year old's birthday party would be so fun! And it was even better because we shared it with our BFFs. Man, we miss you guys!!



3. July 18, 2009 (Saturday): Dora Live. I know it's silly -- but we had SUCH a good time watching Dora on stage! I've never seen Jacob so in awe before. So cute!



4. October 31, 2009 (Saturday): Daddy and Jacob dressed up as Scooby Doo on the streets of Southlake Woods. Jacob was so darn cute it was ridiculous. This will be a memory I never forget.



5. September 30, 2009 (Wednesday): Of course, Madeline's birth. That whole day was amazing. From the easy induction to learning we had a little girl (best surprise ever!) this had to be one of the most amazing moments of my life.



Can't wait to see what 2010 will bring. Happy New Year!

No comments: