Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This one's for the girls

I meant to post this last weekend but it took me a day or two to recover . Last Friday night, we had mom's night out with the girls in my mom's group. 10 girls. Blowing off steam. Away from the babies. Recipe for disaster? Of course not! What a great time we had!! Except for the fact that there were numerous emails circulating the rest of the weekend about the monster headaches we were all nursing.

I think it's pretty special when you find a group of intelligent, witty, fun, beautiful girls that are all about your age with babies the same age as well. I feel so lucky to have found them. And, of course, I have to thank Mark, the best husband in the world, who encourages me at every moment to go out and have a good time (and who happily gets up with Jacob 90% of the time when he wakes up at the crack of dawn every morning). I'm one lucky girl!

Check out my hottie mommas :)


No comments: