Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another year gone

Today is my 32nd birthday. I don't really know what to say about that other than that the years are going by too quickly and I fear that if I take too long to blink one day, I'll be 33 and will not have known where the next year has gone.

First of all, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of my friends and family who called me, sent me cute text messages and left funny facebook wall posts on my account. I really do miss you all so much! Second of all, thank you to everyone who came to our fun, kid-frenzied barbecue this afternoon! We had a great time and hope you did too. I must say, one of the highlights of my day was watching Jacob chase around the older kids all day long. He never stopped trying to "keep up" with them and would have gone all night if he could have! I'm always amazed at how much energy he has when other (specifically older) kids are around for him to look up to.

Our neighbors across the street have 3 little girls and Jacob adores them. The youngest, Ali, is 22 months and man does Jacob love her. See for yourself -- hopefully you'll get as big a kick out of it as we do.






No comments: