Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Young dog = new tricks

I don't know why men like to teach kids silly tricks.

For instance, Mark let Jacob sit in the front seat of his car the other day and Jacob got the biggest kick out of honking the horn (don't freak out -- it was parked away securely in the garage). So, naturally, when we were driving in the car today, Jacob kept making his "HONK, HONK" sound. It was cute until he started to throw a fit in the back seat because he wanted me to actually honk my horn. I can just picture this...I'm driving along honking my horn for no good reason (other than to entertain my 20 month old) and Mr. Road Rage next to me gets mad that I'm mindlessly honking at him and drives me right off the road.

Yesterday, Grandpa showed Jacob how to stick play dough stars on his head.

Now Jacob wants to stick play dough stars on MY head.

Why I ask you? Why????

No comments: