Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

Jaemie and I decided to take Owen and Jacob to Jungle Island in San Jose today for some indoor playground fun. They've got all kinds of climbing structures, tunnels and slides for the little ones and have arcade games, bumper cars, and laser tag for the big kids. Germ-phobic mommas out there, please do not flame us. We were just trying something new!

Jacob has recently started displaying his affection for his friends by giving forceful hugs (remember when he knocked Ali down on my birthday in a previous post?) My favorite point of the day today was when Jacob decided to give Owen a hug from behind and just wrapped his big arms around little Owen tightly. Owen started yelling "Stuck! Stuck! Stuck!" and Jaemie and I just about lost it. I was laughing so hard I could barely contain myself. Poor Owen. He didn't even know what hit him.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Owen while he was "stuck" but I did get a cute one of them in the ball pit.

No comments: