Monday, August 2, 2010

The funny thing about moving

Why is it that only when you are trying to sell a home, it finally looks like the dream home you've always wanted? We go through this every time we move so you'd think we would have learned this lesson by now. Inevitably, every time we put a house on the market, it looks most like the house we wanted it to be, right as our bags are packed and we are out the door.

After endless hours of cleaning, decorating, and de-cluttering, our Southlake home is ready to be put on the market and I can only hope that someone else loves it as much as we've loved living here. It's going to be hard to give up this beautiful home, but we knew it was in the cards and thank God we had that expectation before hand. Had we not, I don't know that I would have agreed to ever leave it. :)

Our virtual tour:
http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=641072

The last few weeks have not been without drama and if you know me at all, uncertainty has never been my friend. I don't like not knowing what the next step is, where we'll be, and when. Unfortunately, we still don't have any answers but we do know for sure that we will be back in California in a week or two at most. My heart is heavy when I think about leaving you, my family, and I hope you all know that we will miss you desperately. Thank you for making so much time for us while we were here. I hope you will visit us often in CA. :) Love you all!

No comments: