Monday, August 16, 2010

WARNING: Do not read on a sensitive stomach

I am laughing (on the inside) about the crap (literally) that has recently come our way:

No relocation package
Mark's car accident
Our horribly low and insulting offer on our Belmont house

Then, Maddie decided to wake up from her afternoon nap today like this:



To add insult to injury, as soon as I removed the diaper, she peed all over the bathroom floor.



Dear Sir Isaac Newton, can you please tell me where, in all of your scientific research, you conclude that poop defies all gravity? Because it does. And it should be written for all the world to see. Thank you very much.

It's a good thing she cleans up well. And that Mama has a sense of humor.











She stuck her head under the faucet and thought it was the funniest thing ever.





P.S. This is what she looked like before the poop hit the fan. The shirt did not survive.

6 comments:

kristy said...

holy crap! literally!

good thing she's do darn cute. :)

Exum Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is amazing! And you had a car accident too! So did I! Isn't moving grand?! I'm so sorry. You seem to have a better attitude than I do. I'm really struggling here. This has been the hardest move of all.

Lindsay said...

Yikes. But she is SO adorable!!!

Cyndi Loseke said...

Wow that is a lot of poo! But unfortunately I have gone thru that a time or too as well! Yuck! Hope your luck there gets better! At least you have Fabulous weather and not record breaking heat :) Miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I couldn't help but laugh...only because I've been there way too many times. I'd love to say it gets better, but my 8 year old pooped his pants the other day and got it everywhere! :) I know, I'm so encouraging and positive!

Jaemie said...

That's just awful!