Friday, August 20, 2010

Too cute videos

Jacob seems to get his hands on our little point and shoot camera daily now, so I don't think to download the pictures from it as most of them are random shots of the floor, ceiling and his finger. I pulled it out today and found some cute ones and a few random videos that made me smile.

This is basically an example of how we roll now. I really need to look into whether or not driving with ear plugs is legal.




After all the yelling, I suggested we play the quiet game. Jacob followed the rules beautifully. Maddie not so much.




Maddie is starting to "talk" more formally. She says "uh-oh" and says "iiii" (for "hi"). Today, she just started saying "eeeeezz". I was taking pictures and I kept telling Jacob and Maddie to "say cheese!" Every time I said it, she would say "eeezzz". SO cute. Here's a quick video of her saying "hi" and "uh-oh".




Finally, Jacob recently got some belated gifts from our friend Melissa (thanks again Melissa). In his goody bag was the card game "Go Fish". Jacob has trouble saying his "F's" and pronounces them as "P's". So when we taught him to say "Go Fish", it instead came out of his mouth as "Go Piss". Oh good lord, I couldn't get enough of it! This should give you a good laugh.


1 comment:

Psychicmommy2maya said...

OMG, Angela...oooops, I know I shouldn't laugh, and I didn't mean to be a "bad" influence, but that's so funny!!! I love that kid!