Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Fun Lemos Day

When Mark is out of town, I jump at every playdate opportunity -- any opportunity really -- to get out of the house and do something fun. My friends told me about a different playgroup, the "4's Summer Activity Group" and they were headed to Lemos Farm on Thursday morning. Sign me up! I've never been to Lemos during the off season when it isn't packed so I was pleasantly surprised when we were really the only ones there! We got to enjoy the train, hay ride, pony ride, and more all to ourselves. I stayed way past Maddie's nap time because we were having so much fun and for once, I didn't even care to keep on schedule!

My favorite picture of the day. Thank you Millie for taking it! I have very few good pics of me and Maddie, mostly because I'm usually the photographer. So I treasure this one. :)



Maddie on her first pony ride!!





Millie and Emma on the train with us



Jake and Emma -- I also loved that they got to hang out so much. When we are with the larger group, Jacob is usually running around crazy with the boys so it was fun to see him and Emma hang out one on one.



When I took Maddie around on the pony, I told Jacob to take some pictures of us. I love this one he took of Millie!



Jacob took this picture too -- Marcia was walking Warner on the pony next to us.



I was floored when I saw this picture of Marcia and Warner. Jacob took it! And it's fantastic!



In the bouncy house -- it's not the best picture but my goodness, could they look MORE alike?!



I definitely plan on hitting up Lemos Farm more when it's not the crazy season. We had such a great time and the kids can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

Millie said...

We had a super fun time too. And may I say that I also love the photo that Jacob took of me. And because Emma is there in the background, it's officially a picture of me WITH Emma! A rare thing, as you said. So thank you!! What a good photographer he is.