Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Hollow -- again

Since the four of us were finally all under one roof for a weekend, we decided to take the kids down to Happy Hollow. It's been about 8 months since we were there last and Maddie is much bigger now so she could enjoy even more of the park. The downside? Mark and I barely saw each other since we were each responsible for a kid -- and those kids don't go in the same direction. But they had a great old time!

Going in from the new parking lot -- and over the new bridge! That wagon was invaluable.



Maddie doesn't look too thrilled in this picture but let me assure you, she never wants to be out of Daddy's arms.



Jacob on the elephant outside the crooked house



There was an empty stage with a big "perform today" banner as a backdrop. That kid did not hesitate for a second. You can very much say that we do not have shy children.



Case in point:





I look at this picture and immediately say out loud "wassup".



Don't ask me why I always take pictures of her backside.



I asked her to show me a silly face and this is what she did.



And what Jacob did.



It's not an amusement park (and zoo) without a carousel.



Maddie loved riding with Daddy, as usual!

No comments: