Friday, September 4, 2009

"What's in a name?"

Ah, Shakespeare. You said it.

Mark and I are a little bit concerned that we don't have a set name for this baby yet (boy OR girl). We have a long list for both but nothing is standing out to us as "the" name. We didn't have this kind of trouble with Jacob and I'm not sure what's different this time. Is it because we don't know the gender? Or is it because we have grown incredibly indecisive in the recent years? I personally think it's the latter -- and if you witnessed us trying to pick out paint colors for our house this last week, you would completely concur. I can't tell you how many times we changed our minds (even after they had started painting!!)

I'll be posting before and after pics of the house soon. The entire interior of the house is painted now and even though it was a stressful week, it was worth it because the colors are fantastic!

A couple of weekends ago, I forgot to mention that our close friends, Julie and Tom and their baby Kate came to visit for the weekend. We had a great time just catching up and taking it easy. I love that we are now only a 3 hour drive away, and I hope to be spending even more time with them!! Here are some pics from their visit:











Jacob trying to give Kate a big HUG:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures make me incredibly jealous. I want to be there with you guys!!!

Unknown said...

And honestly, I have no idea how you finally decide on a name! We have two lists as well and just can't agree. Maybe it'll help when we know the gender but I also think its just so hard! It took me over a week just to name my cat after I got her!!!