Monday, October 25, 2010

If you've been looking for me...

...I've been doing this:



And this:



Once again, my crafting bug has surfaced and after Maddie pulled out, and misplaced, a considerable number of her bows, the infamous words "I can do that" came out of my mouth as I was looking at purchasing new ones. I love that I can create any combination of colors, styles and looks to match any outfit of hers. I wish she'd just keep the darn things in!

And, as a sneak peek, I have finished me and Mark's shirts/vests for Halloween. Woody and Jesse, here we come!

3 comments:

Milla & her mommy said...

If you want any words of wisdom on the bows or you want some ideas on how to keep them in, send me a message on facebook. YEARS of experience now. :) Costumes look GREAT!

Lindsay said...

GOOD LORD Angela! You are one crafty mama. I love your creativity and CANNOT believe you made yourselves Halloween costumes. Awesome. Maybe next year I could finagle my girls into the Broxterman clan - they don't need to be main characters. Side characters would be fine ;-)

Jaemie said...

You're amazing! I cannot believe you put all that together!