Monday, March 29, 2010

More of our little people

As promised, here are some more pictures from the last couple of weeks. These were taken yesterday when we got home from Houston. Maddie is getting really good at sitting up on her own, and I think this is how she prefers to be! She's not such a big fan of lying on her back or belly anymore. She wants to be sitting up and watching all the action around her.

This smile just kills me!













On St. Patty's Day, I was trying to get good pictures of the kids together and it was so not working out for me. I think my constant attempts of getting a good picture of them together are going to start haunting me. I may have to leave it up to the professionals.

Doesn't it look like they are looking at each other saying "Why is she doing this to us again?"





I love this one b/c it only takes one look from Jacob to light up Maddie's face



And for fun, Daddy is still great at making Maddie laugh any time of day

1 comment:

Psychicmommy2maya said...

Ok, Angela, please say your planning to share that baby w/ your SF friends soon. OMG, I can't wait to see my J.J. (which i still have his Bday gifts here :( & that sweet baby girl of yours. I hope you come home soon. WE MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO