Sunday, March 28, 2010

So much to say...

...and so little time to write! So I will write in captions, once again.

First of all, please take a look at this picture. If you don't laugh out loud then without a doubt, you are not human.



This was taken today while it was super windy outside. Every time there was a big gust of wind, Maddie made this face and then would break out into a huge smile. Her personality is so incredibly cute. It doesn't take much to light up her face.

On a whim, we went to Houston this past weekend to see Duke play in the NCAA tournament. Grandpa managed to get 4 tickets (Thanks Dad!) so myself, Mark, Frank and John all got to go. Outside of the fact that they did not serve any sort of alcohol at the Reliant Stadium (what are they thinking?!), we had an awesome time. Take a look:





Thank goodness we won because I really didn't want to go home with a grumpy husband!

The weekend before was my girls weekend in Galveston. I had been looking forward to that trip for months and it did not disappoint! I think my favorite part of the whole weekend was just hanging out at the house drinking wine and watching "The Hangover" with my favorite ladies (minus Rach, sniff, sniff). Would you believe I only took 1 stinking picture the whole time we were there? And it was a forced one on our last day at breakfast.



Ahhh, I miss the girls already. Can't wait to start planning the next trip!

When I got back from Galveston, Mark and I jumped in the car and headed down to Dallas for a night's stay at Turtle Mansion. This was given to us by his team members for Christmas and I can't tell you what a wonderful gift it was. We celebrated our 4 year anniversary that night. I always tease him and tell him that the last 4 years have felt like 20 (which isn't necessarily untrue -- ha) but they've been the best years ever. Considering the fact that we've moved 3 times and had 2 kids, and we still like each other, I think that says a lot. :) Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that night, but it was a great one!

I've got lots more pics to post of the kids, but will do so when I'm not falling asleep at the computer. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i want more pictures from the weekend!

Angela said...

I wish I had more but I don't!